This game type offers a different low-level game mechanic than most other Laserforce games, and may be more acceptable to certain groups of existing laser-tag players.
The differentiating features of this game type are:
- The normal shot lock-on tone is disabled by default, although it can be re-enabled if desired.
- Shot speed and active shot duration can be configured over a wide range.
- The reactivation sequence (also known as the wake up order) is fully configurable to support a wide variety of play styles.
- Support for stuns (a short defenceless period when you can still be zapped) in addition to regular deactivations.
- Each hit zone can have different scoring, and specifies whether a hit is considered a stun or a deactivation.
- The base (infield target) attack sequence is different: (a) only one player can attack a base at a time, (b) the base deactivates after it is successfully attacked, and (c) defenders score bonus points when they deny an opponent who has started their attack.
This mission type has two variants, “Deac Only” and “Stun-Stun-Deac”. The difference between these two game types is that the first does not use stuns at all. Every single hit is a deactivation. The second game type does use stuns, with a stun limit of three. This means that if a player is repeatedly stunned, the third shot is considered a deactivation no matter which hit zone it is on. Hence the description Stun-Stun-Deac.
Recommended length: 10 minutes.
Skill levels: All players play at the same skill level.
Deac Only Scoring:
Target Scoring (applies to all variants):